Tuesday, November 27, 2007

On a Roll(yo)

I'm struggling to find a valid use for Rollyo. Almost all the things I could think of to make useful searchrolls from were search engines themselves which don't work. So I went with an old favourite and did a recipe searchroll. I can't really think of reasons why you would want to limit your search to only sites you know, leaving out the possibility of new and exciting sites... I guess I always figure there could be something better out there that I just haven't heard of yet.
I guess the main advantage is limiting your search results (but good use of search terms can do that too) with the option to search the web if your Searchroll is unsuccessful.
Don't think I'm a convert yet, but I guess you never know....

I've added My recipe search Rollyo on the condition that if you find and make anything exceptionally yummy (I'll even take moderately yummy), you have to bring me some to taste!

No comments: